How to use the word Around in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Around.
Examples of Around in a sentence
- The community grew around a mission station established in 1861.
- Mostly around the world, the January 1 celebrations are the culmination of festivities that include Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Around the last curve there was another forest, cedar and pine.
- After years working from nine to five in a boring job, he left to go around the world.
- There we learn that a walrus was called a walrus in 1655, but that as an animal it was known much earlier and appeared with other names in the writings of Alfred the Great around 893.
- It took around 4000 packages and was displayed at the London Zoo.
- Around them, the darkness was absolute, the silence oppressive.
- I have the abscess of the urethra, the rectum and the perineal bladder or around connective tissue inflammation, clearance.
- Around this time, he also wrote some comics for Aardvark-Vanaheim.
- The cat was baffled until he learned his way around the new house.
- If wandering around the stores does not appeal to you, perhaps using a catalog does.
- From Sunday to Tuesday, it will be cloudy with occasional drizzles in the west and northwest areas, especially around the coasts and hills.
- What were the circumstances of / around your death?
- There are many complexities around this issue.
- A snake was twisting around his arm.
- The snake coiled around the branch.
- A snake coiled around the branch.
- There is a growing demand that the United Nations intervene in trouble spots around the world.
- The rate of convictions for these crimes increased from around five percent in the 1860s to fifteen percent in the 20th century.
- The Derro females are fertile for around fifty years between the seventies and one hundred and twenty.
- Clare could see a more rusty chain around the slender, bare silver birch tree.