Use Area in a sentence. How to use the word Area in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Area. Sentence for Area.
Examples of Area in a sentence
- The surrounding area raises sugar beets and has coal, oil, and salt deposits.
- Its basin of nearly 1,100 square miles comprises most of the area of the productive South Cholla plain.
- The Bronx Zoo, in the North Bronx area, is one of the best in the world.
- Gradually form a bas in the Zigzag area.
- The Des Moines drains about a fourth of the land area of the state (Iowa).
- This town is also known as Devilkiller, which is the hoary name of this desolate area.
- The northern slopes and piedmont of the Caucasus fail within the Russian federated republic, reflecting the predominance of the Russians, who moved into this area starting in the 18th century.
- Many animals that live in snowy areas are white, like the polar bear.
- The BOH area is only accessible to duly accredited people.
- Countries north of the Guinea Coast area are likely to be more than 80 percent Muslim; Somalia is virtually 100 percent Muslim.
- Some species exist in this small area of forest and nowhere else on Earth.
- With the extension of the city of Wenzhou, the large suburban area is in great change, which brings with it a large number of unwanted rural labor forces.
- US forces were clearing the surrounding area of mines.
- It is clear that those who lead the world economy consider success in that area as a prerequisite for facing all other challenges.
- Administer the ointment to the area burnt by the sun with a cotton swab.
- Expose the grim lower area to the sentimental images captured by the famous city photographer Frank Sutcliffe.
- It is an area rich in salmon fishing.
- It has been a very important area in maritime transport since ancient times.
- The boundaries of the area zigzag whimsically according to the whims of the local population.
- Storms hit Edinburgh and the surrounding area.