Use Architect in a sentence. How to use the word Architect in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Architect. Sentence for Architect.
Examples of Architect in a sentence
- The name of the architect was Sostratus.
- Wired ’em tickets and everything, the whole damned outfit, architect and all!
- In Greece, where the landscape itself was grand and sublime, the architect aimed only at beauty.
- When the architect who conceived the idea of finishing the church by putting this dome upon it first proposed it, the other architects of the town declared that it could not be done.
- In 1713 he left Prussia to become chief architect of the Russian court at St. Petersburg (now Leningrad), where he died in 1714.
- Cicero openly delights in using every-day Latin in his familiar letters, while the architect Vitruvius expresses the anxious fear that he may not be following the accepted rules of grammar.
- “We have a calendar to end with many points if we have this confidence, this commitment has given us strength to finish the campaign, they are three very important points,” argued the Spaniard, the architect of the victory with two lashes.
- The putting on of the dome was considered the greatest achievement in the building of the church; and the architect who planned and superintended the work gained for himself immortal honor.
- One of these places was called the model room, where there is a very large model of a plan for a church which Sir Christopher Wren, the architect who built St. Paul’s, first designed.
- There were three eight-hour shifts of men and two foremen, with the supervising architect and Mr. Grier apparently always on the job.
- Away with this impiety of likening the Architect of the Universe to sinful frogs and self-introspective worms!
- An architect shares her career expertise in Flocabulary’s interview and with accompanying lesson resources for career education.