Use Aqueous in a sentence. How to use the word Aqueous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Aqueous. Sentence for Aqueous.
Examples of aqueous in a sentence
- Administer several vials of 10% aqueous calcium gluconate orally. (You can also use calcium carbonate, Maalox, Mylanta or Milk of Magnesia.
- In aqueous solution the element has been found to have a valence of 3.
- An aqueous solution is a solution in which the solvent is water.
- Acids and bases are aqueous solutions, as part of their Arrhenius definitions.
- Reactions in aqueous solutions are usually metathesis reactions.
- Aqueous solutions that conduct electric current efficiently contain strong electrolytes, while ones that conduct poorly are considered to have weak electrolytes.
- When writing the equations of aqueous reactions, it is essential to determine the precipitate.
- When performing calculations regarding the reacting of one or more aqueous solutions, in general one must know the concentration, or molarity, of the aqueous solutions.
- Aqueous solutions may contain, especially in the alkaline zone or subjected to radiolysis, hydrated atomic hydrogen and hydrated electrons.
- In aqueous solution the water molecules directly attached to the metal ion are said to belong to the first coordination sphere, also known as the first, or primary, solvation shell.
- However, it is unclear whether Cu2+ has a solvation number of 5 or 6 in aqueous solution, with conflicting experimental reports.
- Molybdenum(III) is strongly hydrolyzed in aqueous solution, and molybdenum(II) dimerises.
- Rather, the species found in aqueous solution are monomeric and polymeric oxyanions.
- An aqueous solution is any solution in which water (H2O) is the solvent.
- Substances that are hydrophobic do not dissolve well in water and tend not to form aqueous solutions.
- Cola, saltwater, rain, acid solutions, base solutions, and salt solutions are examples of aqueous solutions.
- Examples of solutions that are not aqueous solutions include any liquid that does not contain water.