Use Appreciate in a sentence. How to use the word Appreciate in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Appreciate. Sentence for Appreciate.
Examples of Appreciate in a sentence
- We appreciate your patience as this process may take several hours to complete.
- I will make him appreciate me.
- She adds that she does not have the money right now to pursue a long legal battle and would appreciate some donations.
- And it is important that parents/teachers fully appreciate their wards’ situation and guide them accordingly.
- Law enforcement agencies such as police also need sensitization so that they will be able to appreciate the genuine concerns of LGBT people.
- “Charmed” took us for a rollercoaster ride and even rewatching it now to relive the moment would really make us appreciate it more.
- By observing how hard it is to change our own resentments to feelings of forgiveness and good will, we can the better appreciate Alfred’s treatment of Guthrum.
- Of course there is an endless variety of ways by which you can show your children that you notice and appreciate the efforts they make to do right.
- These men would never have either the intelligence to appreciate or the power to reward such services as the Guards were capable of rendering to the state; whereas he, their commander, and one of their own body, would be both able and disposed to do them ample justice.
- He was rapturously applauded, and was so delighted with the enthusiasm which his performance awakened, as to exclaim that the Greeks were, after all, the only people that really had a taste for music; none but they, he said, could understand or appreciate a good song.
- It is an excellent thing to have children see and appreciate the reasonableness of their parents’ commands, provided that this reasonableness is shown to them in such a way that they are not led to imagine that their being able to see it is in any sense a condition precedent of obedience.