Use Applicant in a sentence. How to use the word Applicant in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Applicant. Sentence for Applicant.
Examples of Applicant in a sentence
- The applicant must be the citizen of the selected countries.
- To be a citizen of the selected counties means the applicant’s country of birth.
- I had the go-ahead last week-end and I interviewed the fourth applicant this morning.
- The applicant was to offer sacrifices to many different deities, and to purify himself in various ways.
- “Hey—what? Oh!—yes,” gruffly replied the clerk, as he scrutinised the applicant.
- The entire metropolitan center has a high and powerful air, calculated to intimidate and injure the common applicant.
- The entire metropolitan center had a high and powerful air, calculated to intimidate and bring down the common applicant and make the gap between poverty and success seem wide and deep.
- The situation made me feel like an absurdly unqualified applicant for a job, or a criminal who appears before a parole board.