Use Appearance in a sentence. How to use the word Appearance in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Appearance. Sentence for Appearance.
Examples of appearance in a sentence
- But the appearance of modesty was somewhat deceptive.
- And it was first drawn in 1931 by Coca-Cola that gave it its current appearance.
- In this list that will make you happy you have absolutely any appearance of taste.
- The color of the body for pale brown is close to the central gray, the back has a dun streak on a large scale to juxtapose, because also around the interlocks it has a zigzag appearance.
- The appearance of this Volkswagen test mule has put the rumor to the test.
- A Dalmatian usually stands about 20 or 23 inches ( 50-58 cm ) tall and weighs about 50 to 55 pounds (22-25 kg). Its coat is short, hard, dense, and fine, and gives a sleek, glossy appearance.
- The golden age of the lute came in the 16th century with the appearance of printed kite music and instruction books.
- The “abominable snowman” reportedly walks upright and has the general appearance of half-man, half-ape.
- Indium; is a very soft metallic element (symbol In), similar in appearance to tin.
- The chow chow is striking in appearance, with a distinctive rough coat of deep solid color, lionlike mane and paws, plumed tail curled over the back, erect ears, and stilted gait.
- Admit it, before Gal Gadot starred as “Wonder Woman” you may never have known her except for her short appearance as the heroine in “Batman v Superman.”
- The first thing men learn about woman is how they care abut their appearance so they don’t want to get in trouble by saying how much weight you gained nowadays.
- Also included in the exhibition are two miniature sculptures that depict a damaged model train and a segment of broken telephone lines: its transparent appearance is similar to that of the nearby vehicle.
- A positive reaction, manifested by the appearance of redness or weals at the site of the scratches, indicates hypersensitivity or allergy to the particular substance.