Use Apparently in a sentence. How to use the word Apparently in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Apparently. Sentence for Apparently.
Definition of Apparently
adverb – for what one knows or can see.
Examples of Apparently in a sentence
- Apparently it’s going to rain today.
- In addition, if the accountant stops providing such services to a client, apparently this does not solve the time of supply.
- Apparently, the fat trucker is nothing more than an aberration, and advances are not only the side effects of alcohol.
- White fluorescent light increases the growth rate of this plant, while apparently not encouraging the formation of unwanted algae.
- However, it is necessary to say one or two words here to refute this apparently convincing argument.
- Mona Moana, a skilled photographer, has created this set of apparently irresistible bookstores to showcase his skills as a photographer.
- Well, apparently, I in a yarmulke was not as attractive as Luke in camouflage pants.
- The inability of the blood to clot is apparently involved with a relative deficiency of specific factors in the blood.
- He was born in Florence and apparently received his early training there.
- This configuration apparently can be stable if one body is sufficiently massive relative to the other two.
- Apparently, he created this family party sometime in the late 1950s / early 1960s.
- Rarely has such an apparently small innovation raised such large questions.
- Apparently, they could also survive for millions of years. Due to their crystalline nature and similar to a computer, they were also vulnerable to the computer viruses of the Earth of the 21st century.
- Apparently the platform will be ready by the end of the year and will start operating with the airlines Avianca (Colombia), Aerogal (Ecuador), Taca (Peru) and Lacsa (Costa Rica) and other airlines member of Avianca Holding.
- The curls and twists of the dripped lines, applied in an apparently careless manner, still echo the outlines of Benton’s images.