Use Apparel in a sentence. How to use the word Apparel in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Apparel.
Definition of Apparel
- To clothe, dress, or dress up
Examples of Apparel in a sentence
- As a traditional industry, the apparel industry is low cost, low technology and labor intensive.
- American Apparel, the American clothing retailer, is open for business.
- DFMC methods are proposed for garments, consisting of the development of modular products, apparel modeling, fashion personalization, design of pattern variants and design of cutting schemes.
- This has led to some repatriation of the Third World apparel industry back to the First.
- In many cases, the Olympic designs serve as the basis for the apparel that the average couch potato can buy.
- Then, based on this proposed settlement strategy established against the apparel products, it presents an inventory control system optimizing the business supply chain.
- Duck Head apparel had a period of great popularity in the 1980s and early 1990s
- Promote learning, research, education and training in intimate apparel and related industries.
- Canadian Apparel staff can buy subsidized health insurance for $12 per week.
- Initially, the thesis presents the development and trend of the fabric for Intimate Apparel, especially warp knitting.
- Promotional apparel is clothing imprinted with a company’s name, logo or message.
- Indian clothing and apparel industry is one of the largest employment generating sector after agriculture in India and is sixth largest exporter in the world.
- Bonobos is an e-commerce-driven apparel subsidiary of Walmart headquartered in New York City that designs and sells men’s clothing.
- Spyder is an American Colorado-based manufacturer of high-end skiing apparel.
- This man had fifty-two new suits of apparel, made of cloth of gold, immensely expensive.
- The Higg Index is an apparel and footwear industry self-assessment standard for assessing environmental and social sustainability throughout the supply chain.