Use Apology in a sentence. How to use the word Apology in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Apology.
Definition of Apology
- a regretful acknowledgment of an offense or failure.
- a very poor or inadequate example of.
- a reasoned argument or writing in justification of something, typically a theory or religious doctrine.
Examples of Apology in a sentence
- I’ve already apologized and meant it, it was a dumb mistake.
- I also realize that some wounds will only heal with time and it will be very difficult for you to accept my apology.
- Instead, let the apology stand on its own, and leave the next step up to them.
- We wanted to apologize to each other’s moms.
- The parties either get together again and there is an apology, or the incidents are simply ignored.
- You can’t force anyone to apologize to you.
- An apology is intended to express regret or sorrow for something you did.
- Apology at times reduces the pain but will not cure it.
- Most of the time, an apology alone isn’t good enough.
- I owe you an apology for using such disrespectful language this week in class.
- I apologized to him for saying mean things to him.
- A yellow rose means to apologize, but a white rose means sadness in some places.
- We can’t apologize for the actions of people who are mostly dead.
- He is a young man, and he has offered me a heartfelt personal apology, which I have accepted.
- Please accept my apology.
- I am writing this letter as an apology from the bottom of my heart.
- For a long time I wanted to write a sincere apology letter to my ex-girlfriend.
- I’d like to get flowers as apology.
- A real apology acknowledges not only that something wrong was done, but that the wrongdoer regrets having done it.
- Sorry is the interjection used to ask for an apology.
- I am looking for good songs that apologize for things done wrong to your spouse.
- Please accept my most sincere apology for my behaviour last week.
- Now, I have to write a formal apology letter.
- This is a very nice apology letter to send to someone you love with passion.
- Some people would never apologize no matter what they did.
- Apologize and if you have a problem with drinking, go to a program that can help.
- She apologized and I accepted, but we were never friends again.
- Accepting an apology says nothing about whether a person is good or bad.
- Thank you for your apology, and I accept it with all my heart.
- You have to understand that simply uttering an apology doesn’t automatically make everything all right.
- Maybe he was hurt, but does not mean he wont accept your apology.
- You don’t know how to apologize because you don’t feel like you did anything wrong.