Use Anywhere in a sentence. How to use the word Anywhere in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Anywhere.
Definition of Anywhere
- in or to any place.
- any place.
Examples of Anywhere in a sentence
- They could be located anywhere in the Nile Valley, and peasants could even live outside villages on their own holdings.
- We slept in the park because we didn’t have anywhere to stay.
- As you will see from the enclosed photos, the cottage is charming but miles from anywhere.
- The station isn’t anywhere near here.
- But impulses can start anywhere, with enough momentum.
- Have you seen my watch? I have looked all over the house but I can’t find it anywhere.
- There are many kinds of plants and animals here, many that don’t exist anywhere else on earth.
- I have a laptop and i want to use it anywhere.
- Quantum theory says a particle can be anywhere in the universe in the next instant.
- Tsunamis are more common around the edge of the Pacific than anywhere else
- Thunderstorms can happen anywhere with two conditions: the air near the Earth’s surface must be warm and moist, and the atmosphere must be unstable.
- Asian Latin Americans are also found anywhere in the Caribbean and other Latin American countries.
- I can’t find my keys anywhere.
- Pigeons can fly home from anywhere.
- However, the buildings could be anywhere in the world and have no relation to the culture or traditions of China. These expensive international trophies are absurdly underutilized.
- People will travel anywhere to be with the one they love.
- Lichens can occur anywhere on land, and some can live in aquatic environments.
- I can’t breathe anywhere else.
- We didn’t go anywhere at the weekend.
- My heart aches because I know this relationship isn’t going to go anywhere but I still am with him.
- Earthquakes can occur anywhere, but they are more like to occur near any of the Plate Boundaries around the world.
- I don’t want to go anywhere.
- If you could go anywhere with anyone you like, where would you go?
- If you feel like you are not going anywhere it is only because your perspective is not in the right place.
- My daughter refuses to go anywhere or do anything with me.
- I wanted to play with my cat, but couldn’t find him anywhere.
- My mom never takes me anywhere
- Programming is a unique profession because a programmer can work from a computer anywhere in the world.
- Although they may add a slight mark-up to the ticket, the price you pay will be less than anywhere else you purchase the tickets.
- A blizzard is a heavy snow storm with high winds and can hit anywhere that it
- She is borrowing money off you because she can’t get it anywhere else.