Use Anxiously in a sentence. How to use the word Anxiously in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Anxiously. Sentence for Anxiously.
Examples of Anxiously in a sentence
- She knelt beside him and looked anxiously into his face.
- “Do you think the colonel could do as well?” I asked, somewhat anxiously.
- Anxiously he took out his watch, and then began hurriedly to pack his samples back into his case.
- Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so he can wait anxiously for the trip.
- The boys looked rather anxiously at one another, but continued silent.
- They gathered anxiously round me.
- He chafed her hands and wrists, anxiously watching for the slightest change.
- By the light of a candle he anxiously read the name on a silver tag attached to the handle of the bag.
- He drew his chair close to the bed and anxiously observed his charge.
- “Oh, the storm! I remember.” Then she looked quickly and anxiously about.
- I knew by the unsteadiness of his movements that he was weak and ill, but the first sound of his voice as he called me anxiously was perfectly reassuring.
- “Adrian Wilder–dying!” He turned anxiously upon the young woman, and demanded, “Where did you find him? What is the matter here?”
- Leith was strongly fortified in those days, and the French army felt very secure there, though yet anxiously awaiting the arrival of the fleet which was to release them.
- He was well aware of Sophia’s ambition, and of her skill in intrigue, and during the whole progress of his tour he anxiously watched the tidings which he received from Moscow, ready to return at a moment’s warning in case of necessity.
- In the mean time Nero was waiting impatiently and anxiously in his palace at Baiæ, for the arrival of a messenger from Anicetus to inform him that his plot had been successful, and that his mother was drowned.