Use Answered in a sentence. How to use the word Answered in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Answered. Sentence for Answered.
Examples of answered in a sentence
- Donald was surprised when a man answered the phone.
- “Guess,” answered Rollo.
- Thus far, only those who were standing had answered.
- But Yima answered, I am not fitted to be the preacher of the doctrine.
- “Right;” “Wrong;” “Right,” answered their companions, variously.
- And Yima, the excellent one, answered, I will cause thy creatures to prosper and increase; I will be the keeper, protector, and lord of them.
- He answered in unintelligible words for her.
- Probably would have answered that saying “take three steps forward” or “bend back” would be the height of the absurd.
- On Monday night Toma answered the call of El País and admitted a meeting with Menéndez where he received documentation and decided to pass it to the Presidency.
- Difficulties must be explained in detail, questions must be answered one by one, and each scholar’s own conduct must be considered by itself.
- “To go,” “Not to go,” answered the scholars, simultaneously.
- “You do not answer fully enough yet; I do not think more than forty answered, and there are about sixty here.
- Each one, as it comes up, seems necessary; each one, too, is answered in a moment; but the endless number and the continual repetition of them consume his time and exhaust his patience.
- Difficulties must be explained; questions must be answered; the path must be smoothed, and the way pointed out by a guide who has traveled it before, or it will be impossible for the pupil to go on.
- “Oh,” I answered, “the scholars will like to have a good trial, and this will make a new sort of case.
- “No,” answered Jonas; “the air makes it burn: it must have good air around it, or else it won’t burn.