How to use the word Another in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Another.
Examples of Another in a sentence
- Another Abigail, David’s sister, married Jether, the Ishmaelite.
- The inn-keeper brought supper to me and to some other men, in another room.
- Donald and Jesse met some young men from another village.
- Claim your Daily Reward now, and get another tomorrow.
- Another protective measure is the use of a relocking mechanism that automatically throws two or three emergency bolts into action when the lock of a safe is jarred by cutting tools or explosives.
- The coming of one thing after another in space or time.
- Division of root tufts is another good way.
- Another way this occurs is when Members choose to have their messages forwarded to their currently registered e-mail address.
- E-mail notification: When you receive a message from another 8sa.net Member, we send a message to your currently registered e-mail address informing you that there is a message and who it is from.
- If you choose a name previously registered by another Member, you are asked to choose another name.
- It’s yet another way 8sa.net makes your search for Members fun and easy!
- They then are released to fly to another blossom with the pollen on their bodies.
- Another species is A. serpentaria, the Virginia snakeroot, whose roots reputedly furnish a remedy for snakebite.
- They say: We are actively looking for another location for this antenna.
- And, of course, Sol Campbell is another strong contender.
- Paterno told Denlinger after another player had decided to leave.
- This is just another of the boring, soft bombs of Hollywood.
- 60% hire an accountant or tax preparer, while another 22% use tax software.
- Another educator, Kate Foy of the British School in Washington, says that the function of the teacher is to allow the students to discover for themselves.
- The picturesque city of Fez is another aspect of Morocco.