Use Anonymous in a sentence. How to use the word Anonymous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Anonymous. Sentence for Anonymous.
Examples of Anonymous in a sentence
- Anonymous has targeted Middle Eastern dictators, the Church of Scientology, PayPal, and the Ferguson police.
- He was accused by anonymous placards put up at night in Edinburgh.
- Anonymous functions are implemented using the Closure class.
- You might see a name you don’t recognize or “anonymous animals” viewing your document, spreadsheet, or presentation.
- Anonymous is the ultimate internet tough guy.
- A safe place for anonymous blogging with a community of compassionate & helpful readers.
- Jump to the “Ultra” help about enabling anonymous grading.
- If you don’t know who wrote a poem, the author is anonymous.
- During Reliable Sources, Goldberg unpacked the article and his use of anonymous sources.
- It’s not easy to be anonymous on the internet.
- Anonymous works are works, such as art or literature, that have an anonymous, undisclosed, or unknown creator or author.
- In computer programming, an anonymous function is a function definition that is not bound to an identifier.
- It’s completely anonymous.
- An anonymous shell company is a corporate entity that has disguised its ownership in order to operate without scrutiny from law enforcement or the public.
- Learn how to allow or disallow anonymous access to blob data for the storage account.
- Nebula Genomics is proud to be the first personal genomics company to offer anonymous genetic testing.
- Cosmos has partnered with Nym Technologies to bring anonymous credential technology to blockchains in the Cosmos ecosystem.
- Whether viewed as heroes or villains, much of what is stated about Anonymous is exaggeration.
- Most pseudonym holders use pseudonyms because they wish to remain anonymous, but anonymity is difficult to achieve and often fraught with legal issues.
- Some news outlets insist that anonymous sources are the only way to obtain certain information, while others prohibit the use of unnamed sources at all times.