Use Announced in a sentence. How to use the word Announced in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Announced. Sentence for Announced.
Examples of announced in a sentence
- Obama also announced billions of dollars in private investments in Africa.
- Late last year, the toy store empire announced that it will be closing some of its stores due to bankruptcy.
- Research in Motion announced the layoff of employees and a restructuring of the company.
- When Clairaut announced that Halley’s comet would reappear about the middle of April 1759, give or take a month, d’Alembert questioned the calculations.
- NYU officials announced at the recent ceremony, that all existing and even future students who enrolled for the MD program in their institute would get the benefit of full-tuition scholarships.
- Air France announced the integration of its subsidiary Joon to the parent brand of the Group.
- A search for his replacement will begin and his exact departure date announced later, Rogers said.Now that school is over, you can go home.
- It began with the motto “Megxit,” the ingenious work of a sensationalist editor about Brexit, published in The Sun shortly after Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, announced their plans to leave Britain and live in North America for part of the year.
- In April, the College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University, announced replacing student loans and instead giving scholarships to those students who qualified for financial aid.
- When it was announced that Ben Affleck will play the caped crusader in the latest Batman film, a lot of people already expressed their disinterest.
- Recently the said company announced a new benefit that they will offer to all of their current employees.
- Just as expected, no later than that, the company announced that they would also begin the liquidation to all of their UK stores.