Use Animated in a sentence. How to use the word Animated in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Animated. Sentence for Animated.
Examples of Animated in a sentence
- A Christmas Carol is a 2009 American 3D computer animated motion-capture holiday fantasy comedy-drama movie.
- They are animated and incited by being told _in the right way_ that they have something difficult to do.
- As the exhaustion of the body destroys the life of the animated creature, so does the exhaustion of the kingdom destroy the life of the king.
- Dropping on the bench at her side, my friend began asking her about her sciatica, and, to my surprise, she became almost animated.
- In a word, the whole scene presented a very bright and animated spectacle to view.
- All these people, and the hundreds of spectators that assemble to see them, fill the quay, and form a very animated and exciting spectacle.
- Some say that she was animated by a more powerful motive than either of these.
- It was love, not ambition, he said, that animated him, and he could not and would not be refused.
- The marriage was to be the token and pledge of a surrendering, on both sides, of the bitter fanaticism which had hitherto animated them, and of their determination henceforth to live in peace, notwithstanding their religious differences.
- They were very much pleased at this, for, as they had had a great many excursions already on the mill-pond, they had become familiar with it in all its parts, and they were much animated at the idea of exploring new regions.
- Though taken prisoners and carried captive, the indomitable spirit which animated them could never be really subdued.
- The relatives of the unhappy chieftain thus barbarously executed were animated in their enterprise by the double stimulus of love of plunder and a ferocious thirst for revenge.