Use Animals in a sentence. How to use the word Animals in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Animals. Sentence for Animals.
Examples of animals in a sentence
- Many species of plants and animals are found only in tropical forests.
- The rangers and officials of the Mysore zoo calmed and captured the animals.
- The animals that we found in the zoo are quite tame.
- Sure. We can walk around the zoo and look at the animals.
- He was like a caretaker in the zoo distributing half rations among magnificent animals.
- This equates to about eighty percent of zoo animals in Britain.
- You can also find a common language with other animals, and this is very sweet.
- All the animals in our zoo have space to run for free.
- A zoo is a place where live animals are kept in captivity for the public to see.
- Wild animals are confined in small cages at the zoo.
- There are many animals in a zoo.
- Children in kindergarten were captivated by the variety of animals in the zoo.
- The diet of the sea horse consists of plankton animals, primarily small crustaceans.
- Before the development of the threshing machine about 1840, the separation was accomplished by trampling with the feet of men or animals or by flailing on threshing floors.
- They inhabit almost all types of environments and are parasitic to both plants and animals.
- Small donkeys, known by their Spanish name of burro, were once widely used as pack animals in the southwestern United States and Mexico.
- Besides killing small mammals such as rats, the dingo attacks animals much larger than itself, such as kangaroos.
- We have worked with chicken because it is one of the model animals in the study of the embryonic development of the amniotas (mammals, birds and reptiles) “, clarifies the researcher.