Use Anemia in a sentence. How to use the word Anemia in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Anemia. Sentence for Anemia.
Examples of anemia in a sentence
- Anemia is a common blood disorder.
- Megaloblastic anemia, often caused by a vitamin B12 deficiency or folic acid deficiency
- The loss of blood is seldom so great as to cause faint-ness or anemia.
- Any deviation from the normal is an indication of some form of anemia.
- See also anemia; blood; red blood cells, diseases of.
- The blood loss can result in anemia and weakness.
- What are signs and symptoms of anemia?
- In this category of anemia, the red blood cells are smaller than normal.
- Anemia occurs when you have too few red blood cells or the hemoglobin in them is reduced or dysfunctional.
- Anemia is a condition in which an individual has too few healthy red blood cells to carry sufficient oxygen to the body’s organs.
- By convention, to detect anemia clinicians rely on the hemoglobin level and the hematocrit, rather than on the red blood cell count.
- This includes anemia caused by vitamin B12 deficiency or folate deficiency.
- The treatment recommended for anemia depends on the underlying cause.
- If left untreated, anemia can lead to complications, including reduced ability to function, lower quality of life, lung problems and even heart failure.