Use and in a sentence. Sentence for and. How to use the word and in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word and. How to use “and” with example sentences.
Examples of and in a sentence
- Now she lives with her husband and her two-year-old son in a flat in the city of Palencia – owned by her partner, of course.
- In 1933 he drafted an antiwar pact that was signed by 13 Latin American nations, the United States, and Italy.
- He batted .400 in 1894, .399 in 1895, and .394 in 1896, when he hit four home runs in the July 13 game.
- On July 13 and 14, 1897, he made 10 consecutive hits.
- He attended high school in St. Cloud, Minn., and while working for his father as a surveyor, studied engineering at night.
- A strain of fantasy, influenced by surrealism and by the works of Albert Ryder and Odilon Redon, reached a peak in Dove’s paintings of the 1930’s.
- In Rise of the Full Moon (1937; Phillips Collection, Washington, D. C.) the landscape is suggestive of a looming monster, and the moon is transformed into a great Cyclops eye.
- Arthur Henderson; (1863-1935), British pioneer labor organizer and political leader.
- He was born in Glasgow, Scotland, on Sept. 13, 1863. Leaving school in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England, at the age of 12, he became a molder in a locomotive and foundry works.
- He opposed Ramsay MacDonald’s formation of the 1931 National Government, and his last public office was as president of the Disarmament Conference (1932-1933).
- He also served periodically as the party’s secretary, treasurer, and chief whip.
- Henderson was recognized as a major architect of Labour’s rise to power and also for his unremitting efforts in behalf of collective security and disarmament.
- William Woollett; English engraver and etcher: b. Maidstone, Kent, England, Aug. 15, 1735; d. London, May 23, 1785.
- He soon became preeminent among English reproductive line engravers and won European renown with The Death of Niobe (1761), after Richard Wilson’s painting.