Use An in a sentence. How to use the word An in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word An. Sentence for An.
Examples of An in a sentence
- He is just an old boring fart.
- He gave up mathematics, of course, and became an accountant.
- He was satisfied with his earnings as an accountant.
- An accounting student would end up being an accountant.
- The fund is audited annually by an accountant.
- It is recommended to consult an accountant.
- She is an accountant by training.
- He is going to be an accountant.
- Probably pay you to hire an accountant.
- His father had kept two sets of books, following the advice of an accountant who was a friend of a friend.
- Sunlight, the zoological environment that is contaminated, the mortgage is overweight and the enemy is an unhealthy lifestyle.
- Clearly, a banking fiduciary corporation will qualify and also an accountant who acts in a professional capacity.
- I felt that civil engineering was not typical of a lady, that she should become a lawyer or an accountant.
- The successful replacement of a defective heart valve by an artificial substitute was regarded as a surgical milestone when it was first accom-plished in 1951.
- On the right is an electronic thermometer which gives a continuous reading of the patient’s body temperature.
- At right, an anti-coagulant preparation is given to prevent coagulation of the blood during transmission to the machine.
- The normal practice is to refer the matters in dispute to an independent accountant.
- In 1998, he had an altercation with rapper Drake at a New York club.
- He developed an aphorism, New York is over-eager to get rich.
- He spoke with an exaggerated New York accent.
- I had an opportunity to go to New York and study.
- I’m not going to turn down an invitation to go to New York!