Use Amorous in a sentence. How to use the word Amorous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Amorous. Sentence for Amorous.
Examples of Amorous in a sentence
- Amorous insects predict the weather.
- By talking archaeology in an undertone with a faintly amorous inflection to the longest and least intelligible words, George Keets really believed I think that he was giving a rather clever imitation of an engaged man.
- He’s a dear delightful soul of course, but I’m afraid he has an amorous eye.
- “All Lay Readers have amorous eyes,” reflected her husband.
- Closeup of woman sitting on man’s lap, her face leaning towards his, amorous looks.
- You must have had very amorous eyes!
- A male wood duck is catching birders’ eyes around Regina’s Wascana centre — not just for his striking good looks, but for his amorous ways
- Does your Mother … think I’ve got amorous eyes?
- Establishes that an amorous relationship between two individuals constitutes a conflict of interest when one of the individuals has direct evaluative authority over the other, and requires that the direct evaluative authority be eliminated.
- An amorous relationship exists when two individuals mutually and consensually understand the relationship to be romantic or sexual in nature.
- Amorous relationships are romantic or sexual relationships between two individuals who are not married to each other and who mutually and consensually …
- Designer lingerie boutique glamorous amorous are dedicated to bringing you the best designer lingerie around.
- An amorous relationship: is a consensual romantic, sexual or dating relationship.
- Was the real Socrates more worldly and amorous than we knew?
- Amorous means beeing in love!
- Robin Wright, 54, and husband Clement Giraudet, 35, put on an amorous display as they steal a kiss on the beach.
- Amorous is a furry dating simulator which aims to provide a high quality graphic novel experience for free.