Use American in a sentence. How to use the word American in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word American. Sentence for American.
Examples of American in a sentence
- Donald became an American citizen in 1948 but returned to Austria shortly thereafter to live, settling in the resort town of Bad Ischl.
- You make make use of the American Universities’ education discount advantages.
- Andrew Ellicott Douglass; (1867-1962), American astronomer and dendrochronologist, who originated the science of dendrochronology in 1901.
- Employers and schools are more likely to accept your American education if it comes from an accredited non-accredited program.
- In California, American Indians first fished for abalone.
- Andy Warhol, American artist and film maker, a leader in the avant garde pop art movement of the early 1960’s.
- Amotken;The creator deity of the Selish, one of the oldest of the North American Indian peoples.
- Steve Ayege is an American author and educator.
- Marva Collins is an American educator who in 1975 started Westside Preparatory School in Garfield Park, an impoverished neighborhood in Chicago, Illinois.
- Before studying the massification of higher education, we must first understand the theory of higher education posed by Professor Martin Trow, the famous American educator and sociologist.
- Bethune was an American educator and civil rights leader who was born in the year 1880.
- Maury Yeston is an American composer, lyricist, educator and musicologist.
- ‘Guys and Dolls’ is the American musical par excellence.
- The arrival of this South American predator threatened the survival of native species.
- The “unwanted American population” that is systematically discouraged by the mass media supported by advertising is not small.
- John Cheever was one of the most outstanding American story writers of the 20th century.
- The American allies were quite surprised by the suddenness of this announcement.
- An American reader of translated Chinese poems may be surprised, even discouraged, by the frequency, as well as by the sentimentality of the home regret.
- In the quaint little town of Vevey in Switzerland, he met Daisy Miler, the daughter of a wealthy American businessman.