Use Alternate in a sentence. How to use the word Alternate in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Alternate.
Examples of Alternate in a sentence
- Alternate conventions may exist side by side.
- Write on alternate lines.
- Safavids, a dynasty that ruled Iran from 1501 to 1736. An alternate spelling of the name is Safawids.
- Please list alternate dates.
- He proposed an alternate plan.
- In two cases in which father and son were working in shifts, they organized alternate shifts, which allowed uninterrupted agricultural work.
- Then start adding a little on alternate days.
- But in a substantial fraction of the width of the stela, turbulent and non-turbulent movements alternate.
- You will have to alternate. One of you can use the room in the morning, and the other at night.
- This, as you probably already know, selects alternate needles automatically.
- In manic or bipolar depression, episodes of depression alternate with periods of excessive euphoria or mania of similar duration.
- I had to alternate between different sizes to get the degree of control I wanted.
- Add the sifted flour and eggs lightly beaten in alternate tablespoons, mixing well.
- When stepping step by step to alternate feet, straighten and bend the left elbow to work the front part of the arm.
- For three hours he sat in the kitchen, discovering how boredom can alternate with terror, trying to get bored.
- Visit to his parents on alternate Sundays.
- We will alternate between trying to encourage them and give them sermons.
- Another variation of the basic anti-slip stitch uses the insert and slide operation in alternate rows.
- However, the role of alternate-day corticosteroids in children who experience chronic or recurrent symptoms often deserves further study.
- Farmers tend to alternate their crops.
- Work alternate days.
- Of health or alternate leaves, ovate or widely ovate, with wavy crenatum.
- We alternate between black and white and color, forward and backward, truth and lies. … and neither do we.