Use Almost in a sentence. How to use the word Almost in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Almost.
Examples of Almost in a sentence
- Almost all records “have no record” of something, the woman is one of them.
- In the absence of a viable aerial torpedo capability, dive bombing remained the main option for sinking enemy warships until almost two years after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
- Almost unnoticed, the standard 12-ton cargo van was vacuum-braked.
- He has an almost Jekyll and Hyde existence, by day he is an accountant, at night he is a singer in a rock band.
- However, the standard edition of Hobbes’s writings is almost 150 years old and suffers from serious defects and omissions.
- His illustrative examples are almost invariably reheated by other writings.
- Avicenna was also a doctor; his writings on medicine were important for almost 500 years.
- Almost all the exhibitors seemed willing to let me touch the most delicate things, and they were very kind to explain everything to me.
- The bishops had almost absolute power.
- The incidence of umbilicated bleeding in astrocytoma, brain metastasis and brain abscess was almost the same, without showing value in the qualitative diagnosis.
- Almost all photographic aberrations are now legible due to their constant recurrence in all vehicles of visual mass communication.
- The list of endangered species includes almost 600 fish.
- ‘That’ is almost always left out, especially in speech. He is dead and it is no use wishing him to live again.
- Each landing was almost an inch deep in boxes of cartridges through which the thin line of dried blood still passed.
- There is almost a vertigo surrounding the conversations in Houston.
- Bob Marley popularized reggae music, along with the Rastafarian religion, to the world outside of Jamaica. He did it, moreover, with an almost messianic fervor and aplomb.
- The sudden increase in the price of oil almost bankrupts the company.