Use Allow in a sentence. How to use the word Allow in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Allow.
Definition of Allow
- admit (an event or activity) as legal or acceptable.
- give the necessary time or opportunity for.
- admit the truth of; concede.
Examples of Allow in a sentence
- Is there a country that does not allow any foreigners to apply for a citizenship?
- Tourists are allowed to visit Pyongang and interact with a select group of “tour guides.”
- Most web browsers allow users to choose whether to accept cookies.
- This pointer indicates any balance accumulator to allow the YTD limit.
- I am not allowed to answer that.
- Gold and silver were used as money in order to allow people to trade, that is, exchange goods and services over long distances.
- Surface methods allow water to flow onto the soil surface from canals or pipes.
- The hinge joint allows bones to move back and forth, and is found in your elbow and knee.
- Ball and Socket Joint allows for a wide range of rotation and movement.
- They must also have a way to keep things out or to allow things to enter.
- Chloroplasts are an important part of plant cells because they are cell structures that allow for photosynthesis
- A membrane is a thin layer that may or may not allow particles to pass through it.
- Nuclear pores only allow very small molecules, ions, or proteins to freely move into or out of the nucleus.
- For plants, adhesion allows for the water to stick to the organic tissues of plants.
- These membranes have many openings in them, which allow for the transport of materials into and out of the nucleus.
- Most Muslim countries do allow Christian churches, even if the restrictions can be severe.
- Some bacteria are able to produce conjugation pili that allow for the transfer of DNA from one bacterial cell to another.
- Volcanoes are vents that allow lava, rock fragments and gases to escape from layers beneath the earth’s surface.
- Opaque materials do not allow transmission of light waves.
- Our legs allow us to do everything from walking to dancing to just standing still.
- A limited license allows a professional to image just a certain area of the body.
- Reflexes allow babies to survive the first few years of life.
- Courts generally don’t allow this extra evidence, because the court must determine the parties’ intentions.
- This short distance allows gas exchange to occur very quickly.
- A channel protein is a protein that allows the transport of specific substances across a cell membrane.
- Genetic diversity allows organisms to adapt to changing environmental conditions
- Being an effective listener allows relationship building and leads to increased productivity in the workplace.
- Flexibility is important in fitness because it allows for better performance when playing sports or exercising and in your day-to-day activities.
- Oxymorons are important because they allow us to be creative in our descriptions.
- The aorta also contains many elastic fibers that allow it to expand when blood first enters and then relax as the blood moves along.