Use Alien in a sentence. How to use the word Alien in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Alien.
Definition of Alien
- belonging to a foreign country or nation.
- a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.
Examples of Alien in a sentence
- People who claim to have been abducted, might also have alien residue on them.
- The universe is old enough that aliens might have a multi-billion year head start
- Radioactive contamination is going to be dangerous to all carbon based lifeforms, even the aliens.
- Why haven’t we found alien life yet?
- The game’s story is based around a future war between a fictional alien race known as the covenant and the human race.
- Aliens are observing us before making contact.
- Powerful aliens are out there and are super predators that destroy all life in the quest for colonization.
- I saw an alien this morning in Vallejo, California.
- We know nothing about alien life, but we can assume that they have a device that works very similarly to a device we have.
- The universe is too big and too old, why have we not met aliens yet?
- Maybe the aliens are among us.
- If an alien in a galaxy 65 million light years away is looking at Earth through a telescope that they would be looking at dinosaurs.
- I’ve heard people say that they’re aliens.
- Don’t try to tell me that aliens are not real because they are.
- In almost every alien movie, aliens invade earth.
- Why are aliens always so ugly?
- I once saw on Discovery, a show about the possibility of aliens having visited earth in the past.
- I believe that there was a real autopsy of an alien body done in 1947 in Roswell.
- Science fiction films are movies which tell stories about the future, outer space, robots, or aliens.
- The visa validity usually indicates when the alien can apply for entry to the country.
- Dr. Zoidberg often does not know how to behave right because he is an alien.
- A group of scientists make a portal to another Dimension, and accidentally let in many alien monsters that start killing everyone.
- Aliens are creatures who do not come from our planet earth.
- It may not be the most convincing reason to stop greenhouse gases, but reducing our emissions could save humanity from a preventative alien attack, scientists say.