Use Ahead in a sentence. How to use the word Ahead in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Ahead. Sentence for Ahead.
Examples of Ahead in a sentence
- The rain has stopped, so the game will go ahead after all.
- We’re four hours ahead of New York.
- She remained insensible of the dangers that lay ahead.
- We remained blissfully ignorant of the troubles that lay ahead.
- “Now,” said Phonny, “we must go ahead.”
- And for Ann Degenshein, who has to deal with the extensive repairs ahead, is grateful it is not even worse.
- The Earth and its satellites were ahead, a small bright spot almost indistinguishable from all the other bright spots.
- Of course, Pollock’s historicism can be misleading, particularly when it implies that art can be ahead of its time.
- Looking ahead, bankers do not foresee an acceleration of loan growth.
- Ahead lay the sparkling waters of a crescent-shaped lake, spanning the opposite bank in its curve.
- Sketchpad was not only the first drawing program, it was possibly the best, absurdly ahead of its time.
- Just a year after the expected launch of the iPhone 7, Apple yesterday went ahead to reveal the bold new iPhone X.
- This time he scarcely seemed to hear his wife’s voice when she spoke to him, and I watched the sadness cloud his face while he continued to stare straight ahead of him with a look that was almost yearning in its intensity.
- Ahead of me the light flitted like a moth up the worn steps, which the feet of generations had hollowed out in the centre as water hollows out a stairway of rock.
- Why, there she is now in front of us! She must have run ahead of us through the pines.
- That it was an hallucination, I no longer doubted when, looking up a short while afterward, I saw again the old woman’s figure ahead of me.