Use Agrochemical in a sentence. How to use the word Agrochemical in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Agrochemical. Sentence for Agrochemical.
Examples of Agrochemical in a sentence
- We are one of the best company in the field of exporting Agrochemical products in China.
- Agrochemical also includes fertilizers and soil conditioners.
- Excellent solubility properties allow use in even the most sensitive agrochemical formulations.
- Regulatory consulting support for agrochemical crop protection products, pesticide registration with EPA under FIFRA.
- The technique could allow the chemical industry to manufacture chemicals, for example agrochemical actives, far more efficiently than they do now.
- May 2020 had entered a 10-year contract with a global agrochemical major to supply a high-value agrochemical intermediary with application in herbicides.
- Precision proteomics for agrochemical applications.
- Manufacture of pesticides and other agrochemical products.
- An agrochemical is any substance used to help manage an agricultural ecosystem, or the community of organisms in a farming area.
- Small farms and large agricultural companies will purchase a range of liquid agrochemical products from manufacturers to help increase crop yield.
- NKFU is a dynamic company dealing with special agrochemicals and agrochemical industry related services worldwide.
- We have years of experience with custom synthesis for the agrochemical industry.
- Nonetheless, the use of this agrochemical has increased in Latin America due to the expansion of eucalyptus, oil palm and pine tree.
- As a major closure supplier to the agrochemical industry, we are well-known for our broad technical know-how and in-depth understanding of the market built up
- The pressure on the agrochemical industry to launch a new plant protection agent has become tremendously high.
- An agrochemical or agrichemical, a contraction of agricultural chemical, is a chemical product used in agriculture.
- But thanks to better monsoon rains and healthy farm sentiments, agrochemical companies are seeing upward revision in earnings estimates.
- Advocates have attempted to use litigation as a recourse for challenging the agrochemical industry.