Use Agricultural in a sentence. How to use the word Agricultural in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Agricultural. Sentence for Agricultural.
Definition of Agricultural
Of, having to do with, or used in agriculture.
Examples of Agricultural in a sentence
- Frank Hill’s is well known on the Holderness peninsula, in East Yorkshire, for cattle ranching and agricultural auctions.
- In fact, the increase in budgetary costs in the mid-1980s is the main impetus for agricultural reform.
- As a result of the modernization of agriculture beginning in the early 1950’s, the volume of agricultural production rose about 2% in 20 years.
- Eure is primarily agricultural, raising wheat, apples, and sugar beets, but it also has textile, dairy, and leather industries.
- Aberdeen, a city in Mississippi, is an agricultural and manufacturing center, and the seat of Monroe County.
- In the customs declaration, the sender rated the cargo as agricultural machinery.
- This was the quintessence of the agricultural country of the Midwest.
- Vast numbers had quietly settled on agricultural lands.
- Modern agricultural methods have led to the total extinction of many species of wild flowers.
- Beside warriors and priests the Avesta knows only the agricultural class.
- “Other tribes are the Panthialaei, the Derrusiaei, the Germanii, all of which are agricultural; while the remainder, the Dai, Mardi, Dropici, and Sagartii are Nomads.”
- Some grass is raised in the middle and southern states, and some grain is raised in the northern states; but, in general, the great agricultural production of the northern states is grass, and these farms among the mountains in Vermont are grass farms.
- Thus they all became equally inured to the hardships and dangers of the camp, and to the more continuous but safer labors of agricultural toil.
- In the first place, it was the depôt of export for all the surplus grain and other agricultural produce which was raised in such abundance along the Egyptian valley.