Use Agency in a sentence. How to use the word Agency in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Agency. Sentence for Agency.
Examples of Agency in a sentence
- The existence of more than one agency with power to intervene can cause children to fall through the network.
- A full service digital agency built for the now.
- For professionals: band, architect, photographer, doctor, marketing agency, driving school or general business.
- The commission sent a notice to the credit rating agency Moody’s (MCO) last May, saying that Moody’s registration statement was “false and misleading” due to violations of company policy.
- These, however, we had laughed at as fabrications of a Prussophile press agency, and in our skepticism we had failed to give the Teutons credit for the successes they had actually won.
- But I did not know by what agency God was said to have “delivered him over.”
- He conceived that it was a judgment of Heaven, inflicted upon him through the influence and agency of Proserpina, as a punishment for his impious presumption in despoiling her shrine.
- Elizabeth would herself, probably, have been better pleased to have been excused from all direct agency in the affair.
- It is admitted, however, on all hands, that, so far as he himself had any agency in making these replies, he was not really sincere.
- NKFU Agency is an international photo agency offering a fresh and inspiring collection of Interiors and Lifestyle images.
- USAID is the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results.
- CIA is the nation’s premier agency providing global intelligence in an ever-
changing political, social, economic, technological, & military landscapes.
- RUGUSAVAY is a full-service digital marketing agency built for the modern marketer.
- Agency officials previously told lawmakers they anticipated USCIS would fall $571 million short of covering its costs in the current fiscal year.
- That model will likely lead to workspaces shared by more that one agency.