Use Age in a sentence. How to use the word Age in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Age. Sentence for Age.
Examples of Age in a sentence
- There is not an age limit for the application.
- She was an actress from the golden age of cinema.
- The biggest risk factors are age and family history.
- An editorial company called Donald was established in 1922, which distributed the writings to a growing network of New Age groups.
- However, she is also known for her New Age spiritual writings and her teachings on past lives, a higher self and reincarnation.
- Hsüan-tsang was born in Honan province, China, and entered Buddhist orders at the age of 13.
- When she became pregnant at age 16, she decided to have an abortion.
- The space age dawned in the 20th century.
- First, seventy million children under the age of twelve do not receive an education because they must work full-time.
- My parents divorced and the military school gave me a structure. Many children my age were children of divorced parents.
- However, the simple interpretation that the provision of the state service varies proportionally with age can also be misleading.
- It had been the golden age of the arquebus and the viola, of sculptors and musicians, of poets and humanists, of fratricidal conflicts and songs of love, of mignon-s and martyrs.
- Take a disease of flowering branch to have mutual infectivity, but died of old age the flowering branch is easy to have deterioration of ethylene acceleration.
- At age 15, he had enough time to start performing at Yuk Yuks, a famous Toronto comedy club, where he began to perfect his talent.
- Hiatus hernia occurs quite frequently, more often in women than in men, and generally in the older age group.
- He went to the United States at the age of 16, and earned his Ph. D. at Stanford University in 1902.
- Through special dispensation, the age requirement was waived, and Clairaut was elected to the Academie in 1731.
- In 1732, at the age of 16, he died of smallpox.