Use Again in a sentence. How to use the word Again in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Again. Sentence for Again.
Examples of Again in a sentence
- When watering, drench the soil and allow it to become dry again before the next watering.
- You can also search by country but, again, only one country at a time.
- Some vandals have left and left the antenna of my car again.
- Donald’s inguen has the question, if we enter the stage with respect to it are undefined, before the decision, we need and look again.
- If you think of all the music of the jazz guitar as boring things about bebop, think again.
- Severely condemned in the 18th century by Dr. Johnson, and in bad repute in the 19th century, the conceit again became a respected poetic device in the 20th century.
- Again, this was confirmed by the application of simple statistical regression analysis.
- He again urged the approval of a constitutional amendment that prohibits abortion.
- I think we should try again using a different method.
- These were from the early Baroque to the Enlightenment, and again from the beginning of the 20th century to the avant-garde.
- I have revived it again and again.
- But inevitably, at a certain point, we look again at the Erechtheion, at a distance.
- Or, you can make a copy with cobblestone, it is a strip shop again over cobblestone, some distance is maintained between each two slats, they look like a terrain on the side of a barrier, very interesting.
- Downstream again and known as Lentia by the Romans is Linz, a picturesque and restored historic city.
- The orchestral accompaniment was again alert, matching the skill of the pianist with the fine style.
- In the sixteenth century and again in the nineteenth century, northern Yemen was part of the Ottoman Empire, and in some periods their Imams exercised control over southern Yemen.
- He fired a barrel and then fired again.
- Interestingly, both companies impart that feeling of deja-vu-once again.