Use Afterward in a sentence. How to use the word Afterward in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Afterward. Sentence for Afterward.
Examples of Afterward in a sentence
- Afterward he was secretary to the commissioners at Paris.
- This project was afterward put into execution.
- I afterward caused one to be made in a better manner.
- The same teacher afterward acted on a very different principle.
- Afterward he will give the pupil less and less assistance, till he can keep the record properly himself.
- In 1903 he graduated summa cum laude from the University of Buenos Aires, where he afterward taught political economy and constitutional law.
- It is interesting to note that 32 years afterward, Morellet was made one of the directors of this same Dictionnaire he had been instrumental in preserving.
- Afterward Soddy worked under Sir William Ramsay at University College, London, taking part in the identification of helium as a product of the decay of radium.
- It will be incorporated, as it were, into their very minds, and they can not afterward be deprived of it.
- He looked at the compass a moment to see which was north in his chamber, and then putting the compass itself in his pocket, he passed the ribbon round his neck, and afterward went on taking the things out of his trunk.
- “I am glad that you are going to put this shop in order,” said Stuyvesant,–“that is, if you will let me use it afterward.”
- He would wish to see the hen-house, to examine its condition, to consider how long it would take him to put it in order, and how much trouble the care of the hens would make him afterward.
- Then afterward he came in and told his father all about it, and had a good laugh.
- Phonny, who was a pretty good composer, composed the descriptions, and afterward Stuyvesant would copy them upon the pieces of paper which were to be pasted into the book.