Use Aftereffect in a sentence. How to use the word Aftereffect in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Aftereffect. Sentence for Aftereffect.
Examples of aftereffect in a sentence
- Skull fractures may be severe, but healing, though sometimes lengthy, usually occurs without serious aftereffect.
- Children usually have fewer aftereffects than adults.
- Another perspective on the visual motion aftereffect.
- Specifically, the aftereffect from language gained strength with the number of story installments.
- The motion aftereffect is a powerful illusion of motion in the visual image caused by prior exposure to motion in the opposite direction.
- I am currently using grating and plaid stimuli to investigate the spatial frequency tuning of the motion aftereffect.
- This motion aftereffect is known as the sprial aftereffect.
- The aftereffect from processing motion language gained strength as people heard more and more of a story.
- In this paper, we make use of one such adaptation measure, the motion aftereffect (MAE).
- To quantify the size of the aftereffect, one can parametrically vary the degree of motion coherence in the test display of moving dots.
- After the third and fourth story installments, the motion aftereffect is reliable across all participants.
- Only three reported having heard of the motion aftereffect.
- We replicated previous work showing that intentionally imagining motion produces a motion aftereffect.
- Also known as aftersensation and perceptual aftereffect.
- In human psychophysical experiments, we found a delayed aftereffect that may be a perceptual correlate of the activity rebound.
- Crazy Light Controller animation motion graphics app cuberto aftereffect brightness sketch light ux ui.
- This particular motion aftereffect is also known as the waterfall illusion.
- The gender-specific face aftereffect is based in retinotopic not spatiotopic coordinates across several natural image transformations.
- This study was designed to define the variables that affect the acquisition and retention of the aftereffect.
- A visual illusion known as the motion aftereffect is considered to be the perceptual manifestation of motion sensors that are recovering from adaptation.