Use Affirmative in a sentence. How to use the word Affirmative in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Affirmative. Sentence for Affirmative.
Examples of Affirmative in a sentence
- The decision was in the affirmative.
- Locusta answered in the affirmative.
- The pupils would undoubtedly answer in the affirmative.
- The boys would undoubtedly answer in the affirmative.
- The majority were, however, in the affirmative.
- On my affirmative, they agreed to meet before the stone bench in the market place.
- “Humpse;” heaving a porcine affirmative, much in use in the city of brotherly love.
- Cornell is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
- The regents voted unanimously to accept a compromise plan that delayed the end of the affirmative action until the spring of 1998.
- Hubert replied in the affirmative, and he mounted his steed with great readiness to go and show them the road which the fugitive had taken.
- I have no negative or affirmative in any of the languages of the Adriatic.
- My Dalmatian servitor, Pedro, is absent, and my next best affirmative is in Russian.
- “_Ja!_” adding a little affirmative in Roumanian, to give intensity to the remark, “_Gie_.”
- To make the “_she_” expressive I add another affirmative, which I had carefully studied while boarding with the Chinese Legation in Washington.
- Notwithstanding I had represented a Hebrew community in New York, with more synagogues than Jerusalem had in the time of Solomon, I was at a loss for a Hebrew affirmative.
- This Company shall take specific affirmative actions to ensure equal opportunity.
- Cornell is an equal opportunity , affirmative action employer.