Use Adventure in a sentence. How to use the word Adventure in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Adventure.
Definition of Adventure
- an unusual and exciting, typically hazardous, experience or activity.
- engage in hazardous and exciting activity, especially the exploration of unknown territory.
Examples of Adventure in a sentence
- An adventure is something exciting that happens to someone.
- An adventure can be a made-up story, or it can be something that happens in real life.
- I think that adventure game genre was in a coma for a while, but now it is waking up and kicking.
- Everyone craves a little bit of adventure
- Adventure fiction is a type of fiction in which an adventure forms the main storyline.
- Adventure movies are a genre of movies.
- To plan an adventure trip to Rishikesh, the best time is March to May and then September to late november in a year.
- I love nonficton adventure novels.
- The best adventure to me when I was a teenager was to climb Mount Everest.
- Life itself is an adventure.
- The adventures of Tom Sawyer is a book written by Mark Twain, published in 1876.
- The Titan’s Curse is fantasy-adventure novel based on Greek mythology.
- The movie tells the story of a young Tarzan’s adventure to discover who he really is.
- I’m looking for an adventure book with a romantic subplot
- Adventure Movies usually involve a hero who sets out on a quest to save the world or loved ones.
- Life without adventure would be deadly dull.
- This book tells about a young man named Donald who went on an adventure far away from home.
- He gets news that his father has died during an adventure to Antarctica.
- Treasure Island is an adventure novel by Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson.
- What are the different kinds of adventure activities, one must try before they die?
- Adventure is something that concerns only you personally.