Use Admitted in a sentence. How to use the word Admitted in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Admitted. Sentence for Admitted.
Examples of Admitted in a sentence
- Newly admitted students.
- Next steps for admitted first-year students.
- Welcoming all newly admitted undergraduates!
- Testing means for the middle 50 percent of admitted students.
- Check out the virtual options we’re offering for students admitted to programs across the University.
- The Office of Admissions has been and will continue to communicate important updates regarding COVID-19 to admitted students via email.
- FIT’s recently admitted students should follow instructions on this page to enroll.
- As this work is intended almost exclusively for beginners, much detail has been admitted, and many of the specific measures here proposed may perhaps be safely adopted where no others are established.
- Quinnipiac is proud to welcome newly admitted students to the university.
- You were admitted to Mitchell Hamline because we think you will contribute positively to our long tradition of scholarship and service.
- Had the irregularity been very great, it would have been necessary to have taken more immediate measures, but he thought the case admitted of a little delay.
- We know you probably have a million questions about what to do now that you’re admitted to Transy.
- We’re excited to offer our admitted students numerous opportunities to get to know Drexel University.
- As an admitted freshman at the University of Nevada, Reno, follow the steps below to be guided through the admission process.
- This all the scholars repeatedly acknowledged; and they almost unanimously admitted that the good of the school required the prohibition of all communication during certain hours.
- The number was found to be so great that the scholars admitted that something ought to be done.
- An ox may be kept away from a particular field or pasture quite a long time, and yet know exactly where to go to find water to drink when he is admitted to it again.