Use Adequate in a sentence. How to use the word Adequate in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Adequate.
Examples of Adequate in a sentence
- Dominated by the great Carpathian, Dinaric, Balkan, and Rhodope mountain chains, the area is relatively rich in forest and mineral resources, but it suffers from a lack of adequate agricultural land.
- In accounting, system may be defined as the proper codification and classification of accounts together with the opening of adequate journals and ledgers, and the establishment of proper procedures and controls over assets, liabilities, revenues, and expenses, so that adequate data can be provided al interested parties.
- Despite the fact that no Balkan state had a really adequate base for the system, the socialist governments developed their economies on the Soviet model.
- A three-wire, 60-ampere service provides capacity for adequate lighting, oil burner, refrigerator, clothes washer, dishwasher, and for several portable appliances.
- A three-wire, 100-ampere service provides capacity for adequate lighting, oil burner, refrigerator, freezer, clothes washer, clothes dryer, dishwasher, a 12,000-watt electric range, two 1,200-watt air-conditioners, and portable appliances.
- The new legislation still does not offer adequate protection for many endangered species.
- The movement follows a growing number of concerns expressed by parents of dyslexic children who claim that adequate education is not always offered.
- Perhaps harmonies like these could be an adequate accompaniment to a horror movie, but such a cacophony would normally be avoided.
- The L-4, even with automatic, provides more than adequate acceleration and has good manners on the road.
- This includes adequate veterinary care, competitive injuries, euthanasia and retirement.
- Pavement in the mountains due to its lower resistance, the monotype impact breaker is adequate, which may decrease the damage to the base and the constructions affiliated with a main switch.
- The supply of blood platelets may be less than adequate.