Use Addresses in a sentence. How to use the word Addresses in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Addresses. Sentence for Addresses.
Examples of Addresses in a sentence
- A group of machine addresses that refer to a low address.
- A day or two after, at a time regularly appropriated to such subjects, he addresses the boys as follows:
- At the end of the exercise he addresses them, perhaps, as follows:
- A teacher addresses his scholars thus: “The subject for the moral exercise today is Prejudice.
- When all is still, the teacher addresses his pupils as follows:
- He thinks he addresses his pupils in the right manner, and overlooks altogether the real peculiarities in which the power to interest the young depends.
- One, at the close of school, addresses his charge as follows:
- Among the Indians, as we saw, the priest who addresses the invocation to the god at the sacrifice is called Hotar; in the Avesta the Zaotar utters the prayers.
- In these poems Zarathrustra addresses a number of questions to Auramazda: “This question I will ask of thee; answer it truly, O Ahura.
- The king received the embassadors in a very honorable manner, and made them an address of welcome in reply to the brief addresses of salutation and compliment which they first delivered to him.
- My son may succeed in recovering his kingdom, and then, perhaps, if you should be in a situation to do so, you may listen more favorably to his addresses.
- A formal announcement of the proposed marriage was made to the English Parliament, and addresses congratulatory were voted and presented in reply.
- Suppose he addresses the boys just before they are to go out at the next recess, as follows:
- He made addresses to his officers and soldiers, and distributed honors and rewards to them with a combined majesty and grace which, in their opinion, denoted much grandeur of soul.