Use Add in a sentence. How to use the word Add in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Add. Sentence for Add.
Examples of add in a sentence
- add the shrimp and cook for 30 seconds.
- Bill Gates: the challenge of the organization is to achieve that the intellectual coefficients add up and not be subtracted.
- add one pound of cooked shrimp and no shell.
- Don’t forget to add the contact details.
- add the shrimp, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- add the salmon, scallops and shrimp and sauté until the shrimp turns pink.
- add the bean sprouts and cook another half minute.
- Take out the cornmeal in the milk and add to the pan.
- Add the pork, the shrimp, the salt, the soy, the sherry and hot.
- The desire for the production and consumption of people is eternal, do not add abomination or sadness.
- Add the shrimp, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Add the shrimp, corn, cheese, avocado, tomatoes, onion and more salt and pepper sauce to taste.
- add the pork and sauté until the meat is white, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook another 1-2 minutes.
- To be fresh and a vibrant seller you need to add on these to your list:
- To add to his problems, because of a bar fight incident in 2001, he was asked to pay $785,344 during a court judgment which ruled against him.
- It gets even more exciting when you add 15 features to it that you would be using with other items anyway.
- Something that you don’t have to force yourself to swallow because you can add it to your beverage, be it water or juice, because it’s tasteless but still works its miracles – well, that’s what Melissa Joan Hart, who is famous for playing the titular role in the ‘90s show “Sabrina the Teenage Witch,” is saying.