Use Activity in a sentence. How to use the word Activity in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Activity.
Examples of Activity in a sentence
- The images you can print offer a great holiday activity.
- Activity and enterprise of mind should characterize all his measures if he wishes to make bold, original, and efficient men.
- In September 1961, Pakistan asked the Afghan government to close its consulate and trade agencies in Pakistan, claiming that they were sources of hostile activity.
- He has periods of depression, alternating with frenetic activity.
- Nutrition education has three main factors: educator, educated and training activity, which covers many aspects, such as families, schools and society.
- The research explores the determinants of attack activity using regression analysis of annual time series data obtained from official statistics.
- Out of season Formentera is a refuge for writers and artists; the environment is conducive to all creative activity.
- It is also believed that an adequate coupling of electrical and metabolic activity is a prerequisite for the generation of pacemaker activity.
- The results of the enzymatic activity test showed that aldolase could transform Nacetyl-D-ManNAc into N-acetyl-D-neuraminic …
- Anyway, this is what Wittgenstein says: it is deceptive to speak of thinking as a mental activity.
- It has a greater antioxidant activity, remarkable acceleration of fermentation and is also a very effective ACE inhibitor.
- During the activity of the initial month in August 1990, in which 10 resolutions were passed, only 4 were voted unanimously.
- Similarities in structure between the ACTH molecule and MSH [melanophore stimulating hormone]molecule account for the MSH activity of ACTH.
- If possible, activity in extreme heat should be avoided or kept to a minimum.
- It is expected that they will generalize to the rest of the coverage area, being some locally strong and accompanied by intense gusts, hail, strong electrical activity and abundant localized water fall.