Use across in a sentence. How to use the word across in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word across. How to use “across” with example sentences
Examples of across in a sentence
- He is working with filmmaker Aaron Yamaguchi on a documentary about SlamAmerica, a poetry bus trip across the country.
- It’s lunch time, and the vans leave Vivian’s Vittles and enter the parking lot across the street.
- Pausch’s hit book, “The Last Lecture” (Hyperion), has moved countless people across the country with his convincing “savor every moment” message.
- They spread across the Peninsula from Newport News to Hampton.
- I came across the tannery when I walked east along the coast towards the beginning of the Akrotiri peninsula.
- In the York, across the Peninsula to the northeast, there was also activity.
- They staggered zigzag across the asphalt.
- The Ababda are the traditional guardians of the trade route across the Nubian Desert from the Sudan to Egypt.
- Flu vaccines are starting to arrive at local pharmacies across the Puget Sound.
- He also placed a board across the cart in front, in such a manner that the ends of the board rested upon the sides of the cart.
- When a sufficient supply of wood was gathered, Phonny laid some of it across his stone andirons, and then prepared to light the fire.
- Languages across the world have unique phonemic systems.
- If you have a large music library, it might take some time to upload and sync your music library across all of your devices.
- The crow flew away when he had got half across the field.
- When he was about two thirds across the field, he saw a stump at a short distance before him, with a small hornet’s nest upon one side of it.
- Phonny said this as he passed across the floor toward the horse-block.