Use Acoustics in a sentence. How to use the word Acoustics in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Acoustics. Sentence for Acoustics.
Examples of Acoustics in a sentence
- Acoustics is the science concerned with the production, control, transmission, reception, and effects of sound.
- The second part of this benchmark focuses on the impact of the acoustic models.
- The branch of physics that is concerned with the study of sound is known as acoustics.
- Learn about the most important concepts within room acoustics.
- Good acoustics with Troldtekt wood wool panels.
- Donald Obama is the world’s leading acoustical consulting firm, providing acoustic design, audio/video & IT solutions for both architects and organizations.
- Acoustics is comprised of many disciplines and is actively researched by researchers in many fields.
- Jabil offers the best in acoustics engineering.
- To generate, disseminate, and promote the knowledge and practical applications of acoustics.
- Room acoustics, however, is about the way a physical space interacts with sound
- Acentech’s consulting work in building acoustics includes mechanical system noise and vibration control, sound isolation, and room acoustics.
- Perfecting the acoustics in a concert hall.
- We help clients achieve their aspirations in acoustics by guiding projects from conception and planning through design, construction, testing and commissioning.
- Our acoustics consulting practice addresses room acoustics, sound isolation, and noise and vibration control.
- Other cathedrals may seem to have similar acoustics, but no two are the same in the way sound soars and reverberates inside.
- A forward problem in environmental acoustics asks, ‘Given the environment, what is the received signal?’
- Hanson Hsu unmasks the acoustics involved with all of those creaks and groans.
- Our acoustics practice is among the largest in the industry, providing innovative design to all aspects of the built environment.
- We offer an easy to use, yet advanced products for acoustics testing to accurately measure and characterize sound and noise emissions on your products.