Use Acoustic in a sentence. How to use the word Acoustic in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Acoustic.
Examples of Acoustic in a sentence
- A sonar matrix signal simulator that generates signals received by hydrophones in a sonar array is useful in underwater acoustic engineering.
- Techno and dance music uses electric drums, but rock music typically sticks to acoustic drums.
- Acoustic guitars are in a category all their own.
- Looking to buy the best strings for your acoustic guitar?
- Acoustic neuroma is a rare non-cancerous tumor.
- This vintage style acoustic amp has the features to satisfy any acoustic player’s needs, whatever the string instrument.
- We can design and build custom sound absorbing acoustic panels for any size or shaped room.
- Acoustic neuromas are slow-growing tumors that can eventually cause a variety of symptoms by pressing against the eighth cranial nerve.
- Around the campfire, on stage, or in the studio, acoustic-electric guitars offer the best of both worlds.
- Buy acoustic wood or plastic panels in the online store for home theater, listening room or recording studio at the lowest price can here.
- An acoustic neuroma is a benign tumor that grows on the cranial nerve that connects the ear to the brain.
- The definition of acoustic is music that is played without the use of electronic amplification equipment.
- Gretsch acoustic guitars are built with select materials and quality craftsmanship that produce a voice that is inspired by tradition yet undeniably Gretsch.
- An acoustic guitar is a musical instrument in the guitar family, that projects a sound wave from its vibrating strings through the air.
- An acoustic network is a method of positioning equipment using sound waves.
- Acoustic foam is an open celled foam used for acoustic treatment.
- The acoustic ohm is a unit of measurement of acoustic impedance, which is the ratio of acoustic pressure to acoustic volume flow.
- Acoustic suspension is a method of loudspeaker cabinet design and utilisation that uses one or more loudspeaker drivers mounted in a sealed box or cabinet.