Use Acid in a sentence. How to use the word Acid in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Acid. Sentence for Acid.
Examples of acid in a sentence
- By 1897, a synthetic derivative (acetylsalicylic acid) of the active ingredient of the plant (salicin) was created.
- Acetamidobenzoic acid was synthesized from 2-nitrotoluene by oxidation with potassium permanganate, reduction with ion powder and amidation with acetyl chloride with an overall yield of 48.5%.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine is an aminosaccharide, synthesized from glucose and the amino acid L-glutamine, which has been stabilized by supplementing it with an acetyl group.
- METHODS: The acetylated racemic mixture of D-penicillamine was prepared by racemization of acetyl chloride in acetic acid solution with D-penicillamine as raw material.
- And he calculated the content of N-acetyl H acid with the help of the diazotization analytical method.
- It has been debated whether this should be calculated with or without the subtraction of basal acid secretion.
- Direct effects of ACTH include stimulation of cortisol and corticosterone secretion, increase in weight of adrenals, and depletion of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and cholesterol in the adrenal cortex.
- Pig, sheep, beef, and human corticotropins are straight-chain polypeptides (proteins containing many amino acids) composed of 39 amino acid residues.
- MCT consists of capric, caproic, lauric, and caprylic acid and usually composed of 6 to 12 atoms.
- The acid was as exclusively his property as the clothes he wore, and equally his life was his own.
- Could I, with my pretence of philosophic freedom, alight at my station, leaving him to swallow the acid and die like a rat in a cage before the journey was over?
- These substances are chiefly water, containing various mineral salts in solution, from the ground, and carbonic acid from the air.
- This simple case of the formation of hydrocarbons from the elements furnished by carbonic acid and water is only adduced as an illustration of the general principle.