Use Acetic in a sentence. How to use the word Acetic in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Acetic. Sentence for Acetic.
Examples of Acetic in a sentence
- Natural auxins, such as indole-3-acetic acid, are present in plants.
- The most important agents for introducing the group are acetic anhydride, acetic acid, ketene, and acetyl chloride.
- Acetin, is an organic salt that is obtained from the reaction of acetic acid and glycerol (also called glycerin).
- Acetins are called monoacetin, diacetin, or triacetin, depending on how many hydroxyl (OH) molecules of the gylcerol are displaced by the acetic acid.
- Three predominant forms of oil seed accumulators Cdin Cd, non-tolerant oilseed rape and Indian mustard were extractable with NaCl, extractable with acetic acid and Cd extractable with water.
- Sixteen flavanone – 7 – O – acetic derivatives, acetates, acetyl – amino acids and dipeptides were synthesized.