Use Accusation in a sentence. How to use the word Accusation in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Accusation. Sentence for Accusation.
Examples of Accusation in a sentence
- Is he so abandoned as he feel no shame at such an accusation?
- The regression analysis indicated that the total variance of depression influenced by self-flexibility, self-disharmony, self-accusation and recourse was 41.8%.
- But if a Scolote was condemned to death on the accusation of another Scolote, the king handed over the condemned person to the complainant, who put him to death.
- Silanus was hurried away and dispatched by the swords of the soldiers, without ever knowing what the accusation was that had been made against him.
- When Nero had heard the report, he asked Silvanus whether Seneca appeared sufficiently terrified by the accusation to make it probable that he would destroy himself that night.
- On this accusation the Lords ordered Suffolk to be arrested, and he was sent to the Tower.
- He, however, sternly laid to his charge the accusation which Artembaris had brought against him.
- If they had doubted at the first, they could doubt no longer when the king had sealed his accusation by his despair and death.
- Accusation was received with favour by the king and rewarded by distinctions and presents.
- Innocently as a child she rebuffed the accusation and ignored the temper.
- With a flare of accusation she turned from Flame to the Master of the House.
- For the same accusation had been brought by the Scribes against John the prophet: but in vain.
- But, to any well-educated man, such an accusation as this refutes itself.
- The pure absurdity of such an accusation reveals itself in the very statement of it.
- His accusation is made with as many sneers and as much insult as could well be compressed into the space: