Use Accurate in a sentence. How to use the word Accurate in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Accurate.
Definition of Accurate
(of information, measurements, statistics, etc.) correct in all details; exact.
correct, well-aimed, exact
Examples of Accurate in a sentence
- This makes the colorimeter more accurate.
- The information they gathered was amazingly accurate.
- Crossbow was a very popular weapon in the Middle Ages as it was strong and accurate and could be used as a sharpshooter weapon.
- An MRI scan can be used as an extremely accurate method of disease detection throughout the body.
- The report may not be accurate.
- Computational chemistry methods range from highly accurate to very approximate.
- He was the first person who made an accurate map of Japan.
- Poorly made bullets may not be accurate.
- The knowledge of the Avesta is most accurate in the north-east.
- Science produces accurate facts, scientific laws and theories.
- The explanation is not entirely accurate, so no doubt there are other factors also at work.
- The observatory had an important role as it used observations of the stars to keep accurate time.
- He worked on the making of accurate clocks, and invented the pendulum clock on Christmas 1656.
- Readers looking for accurate information will not find them amusing.
- It is not an encyclopedia article, and may not be accurate.
- The most accurate method for determining the behavior pattern of a mixed cost is the least squares regression.
- After that, the author explores the factors that affect the accurate measurement in real time of the current alternative parameters and analyzes the methods of real-time measurement of the alternating current.
- His accurate yet heroic realism allies him in spirit with the painter Jean François Millet.
- According to Hidalgo County Health Authority Ivan Melendez, the fatality numbers are very accurate, about 95 to 99% accurate.