Use Accreditation in a sentence. How to use the word Accreditation in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Accreditation.
Examples of Accreditation in a sentence
- Six regional associations, composed of educational institutions, grant accreditation to colleges, universities, specialized schools, and secondary schools.
- Zimbabwe’s independent electoral support network said that many of its 9,400 observers live too far from the main cities of Harare and Bulawayo to obtain accreditation before the June 27 survey.
- Certification bodies wishing to provide greater confidence in their services may request to be “accredited” as competent by a national accreditation body recognized by the IAF.
- Another problem is the need to obtain accreditation.
- To obtain the accreditation website, nature can broadcast relevant videos.
- He also has advice on how to avoid useless educational programs and accreditation of accreditation agencies.
- How precise is the accreditation action that the supervisor and the director have to supervise?
- Thank you all for being in front of the accreditation of the company Jo Doe!
- Substitute accreditation expires, blizzard of commercial interest, the longest turn, a new consideration, does not give grounds for further criticism.